Materials library // licence type

photo

At present I am using the Unigine Evaluation Kit. When organizing a project I can't find the Materials in the sections Installed or Available of the Add-Ons window. Is it due to my licenсe type? How can I get the permission to use Materials library?

(Sorry, the question is rather related to the Content Creation section. It is my fault. )

Edited by olga.ceremisova

Hi Olga,

I'd like to ask what do you mean by the material library? Maybe you accidentally closed material window? If so, please check Main menu-> Windows -> Materials Hierarchy.

In a default project, you can inherit a material and tune it as you want. You also can re-use textures, materials and models from our demos and add-ons. There are no limitations on material usage tight to license type.

These resources could be useful:

Thank you!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi, morbid!

Thank you for your answer. 

My question is about the Add-Ons content (see the attached screenshot) if there is some set of materials, for example, wood, metal, concrete, etc, which are stored in the library, and can be loaded to use as a base for the user (inherited) materials.

Or this screen in the UG documentation shows the specific user's workspace window and the very materials were made by this user just to organize his (her) workflow?

Thanks in advance! 

Sincerely,
Olga.

specifying Add-Ons_2.JPG