UNIGINE feedback

photo

Within the last few weeks there has be nearly no UNIGINE activity on the forum. I am sure your are all working hard 24/7 so there must be quite a lot of progress. Would it be possible to get some information on/date of upcomming SDK release ? Would be great

Yes, a lot of nice improvements and new features coming, please hold on.

We have started the SDK release procedure today, but it will take several days (testing iterations) more to polish things properly.

By the way we have re-considered our technical support service and re-building the department from the scratch now: http://unigine.com/company/vacancies/

There will be dedicated developers who's main responsibility will be assisting Unigine users with their projects.

I suppose it will take a couple of months to train new staff, but this step is necessary because otherwise our developers are torn apart between development itself and support service.

PS: Meanwhile I would like to say a great THANK YOU to Ulf, who is the most active and helpful person on the forum!

thank you denis for the flowers :lol: I really would have liked to apply for the support job but unfortunately fluent russian is definitely a show-stopper for me...and most probably winters in Tomsk are also far too cold

May be learn Russian, it's a good idea, but i think it's not very easy ... Are you sure fluent Russian, may be spanish No ???? :)

any news about next sdk version? what's new? what's changed? it's been over a week since Shergin posted.

Indeed, any ETA on this SDK release? It's really unfortunate that support has to suffer so badly when releases are imminent. On the one hand, it's great to have frequent releases. But what use are new releases if we can't resolve issues using the existing features?

Even waiting several weeks longer for an SDK update wouldn't be a problem in most cases if customers would get at least some continous update on upcomming features, work progress (or even non-progress due to technical problems) and basic UNIGINE support feedback on the forum/crew blog (e.g. bug confirmations would be the absolute minimum).