[SOLVED] problems with qml integration in unigine 2.7.2.1

photo

with the new versión 2.7.2.1 we have a lot of strange visual effects in qml elements that works fine in the previous versions. I've made a little modifications in the Qml sample to show how fails the tile of an image. In the attached capture you can show how the image shows a strange line instead of the image tiled, but if you don't instance the unigineItem in the main.qml the image is tiled correcly also if you rotate the camera. In our proyect appears more extrange effects but I suppouse that are all related.

thanks in advance

qml.qrc

gauge_heading_horizontal_numbers_spr.png

main.qml

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

Hi, we need an answer as soon as possible because we have a deadline soon and we must decide if waiting for a fix (or solving our mistake) or coming back to 2.7.1 version.

Regards, Javier

Hi Javier,

I've just tried to reproduce this behavior and create 32x32 pixels png image in Photoshop to see the tiling. Here is the results that I get in 2.7.2.1:
image.png

Looks pretty normal to me (there is also no artifacts while camera movement). Texture you can find in attachment.

Thanks!

gauge_heading_horizontal_numbers_spr.zip

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

It seems that with a texture streamin imrpovements we've added this bug as well. Currently we have no workaround available.

Could you please try to disable texture streaming completely via console command render_manager_create_textures 1 and check if it helps? If not, the best way will be to revert back to 2.7.1 SDK version.

We will try to fix this in the upcoming SDK Update (2.8).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi Silent, we have tested render_manager_create_textures 1 and same issue keeps appearing. We will revert to 2.7.1 as we don't have plans for including new features of 2.7.2 in this project. We will try again when 2.8 comes out.

Regards, Javier

• 3 months later...
  • silent changed the title to [SOLVED] problems with qml integration in unigine 2.7.2.1