Capturing Still Renderings

photo

I'm not sure I can describe this well...but try and follow.

As we develop a space we send still images over to our client to show progress etc.  These shots are the same everytime we send them over.  So we use to setup keyframes to have the camera in the same spot say frames 1-7 (7 renderings).  

With the TRACKER in Unigine it seems we work with fractions of time (which is great) but cumbersome for doing what I'm talking about.  What would the best way to setup something like I describe in Unigine?

Also for some reason today's captures are showing all of the lights and sound icons in my final renders.  What do I need to turn off so it shows the "final" look in these captured images?  Thanks.

Hi Trey,

if I got it right you need Video Grabber. Just set up cameras in the required points and grab a screenshot from each one.

https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7.2/editor2/tools/video_grabber/

13 hours ago, t.coursey said:

captures are showing all of the lights and sound icons in my final renders

Have you tried disabling visualizer (Helpers -> Visualizer -> Disabled)?

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

On 8/24/2018 at 12:11 AM, morbid said:

Hi Trey,

if I got it right you need Video Grabber. Just set up cameras in the required points and grab a screenshot from each one.

https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7.2/editor2/tools/video_grabber/

Have you tried disabling visualizer (Helpers -> Visualizer -> Disabled)?

Thanks!

Yes the Visualizer worked. I don't remember having to do that during my trial before 2.7.2  Is this new?  I captured VIDEO/SEQUENCE before, maybe it auto disabled this?  I'm sure there are cases where you would want these things shown and many times you want a finished "look".  Would be a nice touch to include a checkbox or something in the Video Grabber tool for "Final Render" so that it could override the visualizers during render but keep them on during editor time.  Just a little work flow thing...

Thanks.