360 Image Export

photo

I am wanting to export a 360 degree frame from my scene.  From the features list this should be available in the Engineering version and soon available in the Entertainment version.  All I see is the Video Grabber under Tools.  Is this where one can also save out a 360 degree still image warped, as I'm not seeing how from there.  Thanks for any help.

I found this in the docs, but not sure if this is what I should use to then save frames.  Seems like this could be better implemented through the video grabber tool.  Maybe have these same options inside the tool, so that it could switch the rendering settings, save video/image then switch back.  

Maybe I'm still missing something.  Turning the rendering settings to 360x360 is exactly the warped image I'm wanting...  Just curious if this is how to go about doing that for the frame grabber tool.

Thanks.

https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7.1/editor2/settings/render_settings/screen/?words=360#highlight

Hi Trey,

After switching to the desired panorama mode you can just open Video Grabber and grab a sequence or a single screenshot. 360 mode will apply to the all cameras in the scene.

Video Grabber updates are planned for the future releases and maybe it will have the 360 output behavior as you described.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: