[SOLVED] Mouse cursor control / -extern_define MOUSE_SOFT

photo

Hi,

I want to set it so the mouse doesn't disappear when the user clicks on the app window while not over UI. I've seen the post linked below and tried -extern_define MOUSE_SOFT but this didn't change how the cursor behaved. We are developing a VR application and the screen shows the main menu and a spectator mode but i don't want the user to be able to click and hide the mouse cursor. How would i go about controlling the cursor behaviour to achieve this?

Hi Marc,

Just tried with a newly created project an SDK Browser. Adding -extern_define MOUSE_SOFT prevents cursor from hiding in my case (AppVive). I've didn't changed default world script and command line arguments (except the adding the extern_define itself).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

2 hours ago, silent said:

Hi Marc,

Just tried with a newly created project an SDK Browser. Adding -extern_define MOUSE_SOFT prevents cursor from hiding in my case (AppVive). I've didn't changed default world script and command line arguments (except the adding the extern_define itself).

Thanks!

Thanks, Tried again this morning and it works as expected. Not sure what happened there.

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Mouse cursor control / -extern_define MOUSE_SOFT