[SOLVED] Assembling Project

photo

I've assembled a project and running it with the .bat file produced. My logic for my project is in the c# AppWorldLogic.cs. When the project has been assembled the code doesn't seem to run in this file? 

I'm using Unigine 2 engineering evaluation edition with a c# project. The logic in the .cpp unigine script file for the world that's loaded runs but while developing and running in debug the code in the c# file runs as expected.

Is there any documentation on assembling a project? I've build the project for release in the visual studios project before assembling. Is there anything you have to do to get the AppWorldLogic code to run?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am working with Marc on this. I've just tried copying the release exe to the bin folder. It still doesn't work. Are there more files that need to be copied?

I'd also add that we'd put some scripts inside the data\scripts folder, these also weren't assembled. Is this something that's known about?

Thanks.

Robert

Robert,

What is not working? Can you show us the log file after you ran bat file? 

Assemble project is basically doing steps that you can perform on your CI with a couple of scripts:

1. Copying bin directory and replacing Development libs from <SDK>/bin/development to the release one
  2. Removing all the debug builds (_d) and pdb files
  3. Compress selected files to the UNG packages (optional)
  4. Exclude some not-needed files by mask (that's maybe the root cause if you excluded too much files that are required for normal work)

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi,

I've attached the log file.

log.html

When it runs it comes up with a blank screen (running at 3-5000fps). There is no player placement/creation code in our world script file - all of that is in our c# front end... If I modify the world script to create a player - then we will see the world, but none of our logic is there.

Thanks,

Robert

Hello,

I see the problem. OK. In the bin folder was a file called "projectname_x64.exe" and this is what's being run. I never noticed that our build actually creates a "projectname.exe". So, replacing the batchfile to run the projectname.exe file does fix it.

Thanks,

Robert

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Assembling Project