Export render quality Sequences for video

photo

Hello,

I made one camera motion using trakcer in scene and i wanted to take render sequences for video of scene within camera motion.

I used video grabber but didn't get good quality sequences.

waiting for your suggestions, ideas, methods to take render quality sequences....

i hope to hear from you soon.......

Mayur patel 

What do you mean that you don't have good quality sequence? Do you have any examples?

Superposition youtube video was fully grabbed by Video grabber tool.

You can try to increase anti-aliasing value and maybe resolution of capture (but be careful - not all GPUs are allowing such tricks). Basically, what you see on a screen - that will be captured, so you can always tweak your rendering settings before capture. Because it's rendered not in realtime you can get very good visual quality (that in realtime will give you 1-2 fps).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 2:19 AM, silent said:

What do you mean that you don't have good quality sequence? Do you have any examples?

You can try to increase anti-aliasing value and maybe resolution of capture (but be careful - not all GPUs are allowing such tricks). Basically, what you see on a screen - that will be captured, so you can always tweak your rendering settings before capture. Because it's rendered not in realtime you can get very good visual quality (that in realtime will give you 1-2 fps).

Thanks!

I too would like to know if this is possible.  I come from the 3D animation world where we RENDER out single images and put them together as video.  Of course having real time for VR is great but is there a way to RENDER out as you say at 1-2 fps (depending on hardware) images that can be put together as seamless video clips?

I'm not sure your answer is very clear, at least to me.  What options do we look for to RENDER image sequences or similar?  If we are limited to real time playback and using OBS or something then we setup our render settings to allow 30+fps without stutter....

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 10:37 PM, silent said:

Video grabber can be used for non-realtime frames capturing: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7.1/editor2/tools/video_grabber/ (it will be availble for the Enternainment edition in 2.7.2 SDK update).

For some reason I thought I read somewhere that 2.7.2 was going to be released soon?  Is there a timeline that is officially announced or a typical timeframe for each sub release in the past?  

@trey.coursey we're working on 2.7.2 stabilization, it will come soon but I can't announce any specific date. For the understanding of how often we release SDK you can check devlog history : https://developer.unigine.com/en/

All important news also are published here: https://developer.unigine.com/forum/topic/3455-releases-plan-for-unigine-2x/

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

On 6/22/2018 at 12:49 PM, silent said:

Thanks!

please let me know ......that which setting used to grab image sequences for making #SUPERPOSTION  video benchmark.... i'm wondering to know that...