[SOLVED] unable to start SDK browser 64bit

photo

After upgrade to version 1.9.3 build (7792) of sdk browser, 64bit version is not started without any message or log or eventlog record.

32bit browser looks OK

environment i7, 32Gb ram, gtx1060, SSD, windows 10 home

Edited by aargh
1 hour ago, aargh said:

After upgrade to version 1.9.3 build (7792) of sdk browser, 64bit version is not started without any message or log or eventlog record.

32bit browser looks OK

environment i7, 32Gb ram, gtx1060, SSD, windows 10 home

Self service ;-)

Problem solved by complete reinstall SDK browser. Upgrade from older version does not install actual VC redistributable libraries.

After reinstalation everything works OK.

I've got the same problem. After updating to version 1.9.3 Unigine Browser can not start. Clean reinstall did not help. As I can see in "Programms and components" VC redistributable libraries was not installed during browser installation. Installator tries to unpack VC redistributable exe-file to strange folder "C:\User|F15C~1\AppData\Local\Temp". There is no such user on my PC.

Browser.png

Hi Corvax,

It seems that you have non-latin characters in user profile name? In that case it's perfectly correct behavior.

SDK Browser currently is not working without openssl.cnf (on some configs). We've almost finished updating installers to the 1.9.4 version.

Please, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] unable to start SDK browser 64bit