Send data to multiple slaves

photo

I want to use one master to send data to multiple slaves.

However, in the synker demo, there is a broadcast address, which is the address of slaves.

What should I do if I want to send messages to multiple slaves? can I input multiple addresses in the broadcast input area?

Question2: how to use slave to control master?

Thanks

Edited by de-Roo.Lukas

Hi Lukas,

in Syncker demo you can specify the broadcast address. By default, it works on the local machine and you can run 1 master and definitely more than one slave.

31 minutes ago, de-Roo.Lukas said:

What should I do if I want to send messages to multiple slaves? can I input multiple addresses in the broadcast input area?

Usually, you just set up the broadcast address, like 192.168.1.255 and run slaves on machines that connected to the same network. So you don't need to specify multiple addresses. 

More on Syncker options here: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7/code/cpp/plugins/syncker/options

Does it work for you?

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

"slave_name" is used for messages in the console. It does nothing to the Syncker logic. To make things work use sync_view argument - it's a name for display that you can edit in Projections configuration window.

1 hour ago, de-Roo.Lukas said:

Question2: how to use slave to control master?

You can use any connected slave to work with Projections configurator I've mentioned above.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: