TreeModel::remove_item(). Item with the provided GUID not found in the model!

photo

Hi,

In last Unigine version (2.6.1.1), when the editor2 is opened this message is shown repeatedly in console:

TreeModel::remove_item(). Item with the provided GUID not found in the model!

This is not a critical issue, but it's always good to reduce noise in console to detect other problems.

Thanks.

Hello, Ivan and thank you for feedback.

This error occurs when editor tried to delete item but for some reason was unable to complete this task.

May I ask you for some details?

Is this happening every time you're loading Editor? Or just with specific .world file?

It would be perfect if you can attach a test scene.

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Thanks for the quick answer morbid.

• It occurs every time I open editor2 unloading the project world. I mean, if I open editor 2 with a blank world, I can load the project world without these messages. If I try to reloaded the project world again, the messages appears. It also happens if I try lo load project world from my .bat file.
  • Apologizes, but It's difficult to isolate the problem. As soon as I got more time I will try create a test scene.

As a suggestion, maybe will be interesting to review console messages to give a more precise information about assets problems. You already do it for some of them, but the relative path or at least the GUID must be included in all of them to help us to detect the problems.