Texture animation Problem

photo

My Unigine version is 2.6 and i got a problem : I crate some continuous textures in dds , then i connect them in one track, when i play the track textures are come to blink all the time.

I can't figure out what is the problem. Please give me a help.

Thanks for the test scene.

After quick look I've found (probably the solution that will work for you). Instead of creating tons of texture why don't simply rotate the plane with this texture?

In attachment you can find the updated track. Please, don't forget to change arrows material settings to Opacity: Alpha test for the best visuals. We also will try to find out why texture is being restored to the base one (that's why you see the blinking, your material in one frame have your texture, in another - default mesh_base texture).

If tracker usage is not critical for this you can try to update texture via C++ / Script code or just use WidgetSprite and transform it from code as well.

Thanks!

test2.track

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017/12/20 at 12:50 AM, silent said:

Thanks for the test scene.

After quick look I've found (probably the solution that will work for you). Instead of creating tons of texture why don't simply rotate the plane with this texture?

In attachment you can find the updated track. Please, don't forget to change arrows material settings to Opacity: Alpha test for the best visuals. We also will try to find out why texture is being restored to the base one (that's why you see the blinking, your material in one frame have your texture, in another - default mesh_base texture).

If tracker usage is not critical for this you can try to update texture via C++ / Script code or just use WidgetSprite and transform it from code as well.

Thanks!

test2.track

Hi

Did you find out  why texture is being restored to the base one ? We are still have that problem right now.

Please give me a feedback.

thanks!

27 minutes ago, silent said:

Currently we are not able to find out what happens here. Please, use suggested workarounds for this moment (do not use tracker for such tasks).

Please, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can this problem be solved when the next version is updated?