Looking for Human Military Mocap Animation data sets

photo

Hi,

for a research project, we are looking for motion captured Human Military Actions (3d skeletal - animations).

The data set should be as extensive as possible and cover all kind of actions, used for a simulation (or game).

Talking about hundreds of animations, the more, the better.

This could start with simple motions like walking, crouching to shooting, taking cover etc up to complicated actions like driving a car or handling equipment.

We would not use them in a video game or visualization itself as classic animations on some human figure, but need them to feed some programs and algorithms.

(Cant get into the detail atm. but I will be happy to share more information in the case of need.)

If someone has tips, hints, experience or links or even the data, I would very much appreciate, sharing those infos with me.

Thank you.

Werner P.

I think Rocketbox Complete Soldiers charaters and animations collection is exactly what you are looking for. There are multiple videos on youtube showing both models and animations

https://m.facebook.com/rbxlibraries

Unfortunately the website links do not seem to be valid any longer, looks like the company has been terminated (?) Or moved to another site (Rocketbox was aquired by Havok some years ago, Havok then was aquired by Microsoft)