.Mesh exporter for 3dsMax 2017?

photo

Hi Maran,

You can build it locally. Sources are located inside <SDK>/source/tools/plugins/Max (as well as readme file). Plugin can be built successfully in 2.3.1 and 2.3 SDKs. We are moving from Max / Maya plugins to unified Assets system with FBX (as mesh + animation) as main import format.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi Maran,

You can build it locally. Sources are located inside <SDK>/source/tools/plugins/Max (as well as readme file). Plugin can be built successfully in 2.3.1 and 2.3 SDKs. We are moving from Max / Maya plugins to unified Assets system with FBX (as mesh + animation) as main import format.

Thanks!

Hi, when will be this feature supported again? 

https://developer.unigine.com/forum/topic/2910-3dstudion-max-2014-unigine-2-cannot-export-animation-if-fbx-contain-only-bones/

Our pipeline is now limited to old export plugin...

Hi Jirka,

I've seen your message, but currently I'm still waiting for some feedback from the dev team. Can't say exactly when this feature will be added, sorry. If I will have more information, I will surely let you know. We do understand that it's a very uncomfortable situation. Will hope it will be resolved soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

---

Hi Maran,

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply, but when I try to build the plugins it keeps giving me the error "Can't find Visual Studio".

Is it possible for you guys to quickly build them and upload them somewhere?

Cheers!

Hi Maran.

Visual Studio 2013 / 2015 is required to build these plugins. It's better to ask programemers to do this task :) 

Anyway, in attachment you can find plugins for 2016/2017 Max that are untested and not recommended for usage.

Max_2016_2017.zip

• Like 1

---