full screen appwall stacks viewports

photo

Hi after i tried the appProjection plugin which works great (with a matrox 3head or not), seems that i am going for the floor projection solution. So though the plugin is really flexible and easy, is useless in this case and have to go with appWall so i am able to set up a vertical configuration... 

With appWall i have the following issue, when in full-screen mode, stacks up each viewport on top of each other instead of distributing them to the connected screens. Not using matrox this time, plain computer outputs. Unfortunately there is no way i can use a windowed version of the environment, so i would like suggestion for the following:

1) is there a way to output a viewport 'looking at' the floor, ground, with AppProjection?

2) instructions on how to make AppWall to spread between 2 or 3 screens when in full-screen mode instead of stacking one viewport on top of the other....

thank you.... 

Hi Marinos,

Could you please give us more details about your PC configuration (a screenshot from Windows Display Settings) and a picture of desired physical configuration? As far as I can see, AppWall plugin is working as expected. 

By default only following vertical configurations are supported: 1x2 (2 monitors in a column), 2x2 / 3x2 (2 rows with 2 /3 columns).

If you need different configuration you should modify projections in <SDK>/data/core/scripts/system/wall.h and <SDK>/data/core/scipts/system/projection.h scripts.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: