unknown token "AutodeskImport"

photo

Hi,

I wanna use the AutodeskImport Class to import some FBX models in my Unigine scripts( Unigine 2.0 stable version ). However, the interpreter do not recognize "AutodeskImport", and there is no Autodesk dynamic link library in the sdk's lib folder either.

So How can I use the AutodeskImport Class in my Unigine Scripts? Could you give us some instructions?

Best Wishes

Thanks.

Hi TingWu,

Autodesk plugin functionality is moved directly into Unigine Editor. Right now we don't ship Autodesk as external dynamic library (but maybe it will be changed in future).

Right no you can use AutodeskImport class if you will launch your world with a help of Unigine Editor. Internally it is still uses AutodeskImport class. You also can hide Editor UI with a help of editor_quit command.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 2 years later...

I'm loading my script using "-editor_script" but still getting the same error message.
(Edit: this is on a locally-built but unmodified 2.3.1)

Edited by Greg.Mildenhall

Any ideas about what else could cause this error? Do I need to #include something? I didn't with ColladaImporter. Is there an example script somewhere of how to use AutodeskImport?

Edited by Greg.Mildenhall