Panoramical Cylinder or Sphere grab

photo

Hi,

I want to take some 360 panoramical screenshot, the player I have can play cylinder/spherical images.

What is the best way to do that with Unigine ? I try by changing the fog and use renderImage at different angle but for now the result is not good.

Thanks

Tony

Silent,

I try the AppPanorama on the beta and each time I have a crash. BTW I try with the Unigine 1 (2014-07-07) and it's working.

Unfortunately, I don't have more information about this crash inside the log, just a segfault.

I am using a Mac mini 2012 with OS X 10.10.3 and HD 4000.

Thanks

Hi Anthony,

I try the AppPanorama on the beta and each time I have a crash. 

Sorry, can't reproduce crash on our Mac Mini with HD4000 - everything working as expected in 2.0 beta:

mac_10.10.3.png

BTW Do you think that could be possible to adapt the plugin for support 360 equirectangular panorama ?

Not sure about 360, but 180 is surely possible :) Will ask devs if they have any thoughts about this.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

It might also be possible quick and dirty by unigine script without modifying AppPanorama: on alternating frames (for same position) just flip camera orientation by 180 degrees and take 180 degree screenshots. Then take both screen shots and stich them together. Afterwards move to new position.