[SOLVED] Unigine Driving Examples New Vehicle Importing Problem

photo

Greetings, Firat!

As I saw from the video I think you did something wrong with joint setup in your car node. Could you please prepare a test scene as well as node file with its content so I'll be able to give you more details?

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your attention,i can not prepare a test scene and upload it because mesh and other files' size is large.But you can see the joint properties of your billy car and my nemo car from the attachments.

Regards

Joints.rar

Firat,

Looking at uploaded picture I didn't find so much information about joints and physics setup. I need at least .node file,  and associated .mesh, .prop and .entity files to see your settings.

I believe that shouldn't be that big, so please upload them and I'll be able to help you!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we failed to get your scene to work due to missing files / wrong paths for the properties, so we tried to import your model to the existing driving level. We also found few critical issues with your car wheel and body models.

First of all, you need to change car body orientation from -Y to +Y (you can see on the screenshot, that back of you car should be a front). It is not recommended to change orientation of the mesh inside the editor. You need rotate car body and reexport it.

car_body_orientation.png

Second issue is your wheel setup. It is strictly forbidden to change rotation of the wheel. Wheel mesh rotation should be always (0,0,0) inside the Editor. You need to export vertical standing wheel (please, check the second screenshot - on the left wheels from our sample (correct), on the right your wheel (incorrect)).

car_wheel_orientation.png

In driving.zip you can find modified driving example with test_level and your moving car. Just extract archive content into <SDK>/demos/driving and overwrite existing files. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi,

I did everything as a developer but there is still problems.My model don't appear correctly.I uploaded my project into my profile page.

Please help...