City Traffic with One Single Drawings

photo

Hi all,

My project is about driving simulation like city traffic example of Unigine. In the example, city is

broken up with small pieces of drawings and codes.But I have a huge 3ds Max drawing.It includes

all the area.How can i apply ai and other stuffs of Unigine with this huge drawings???

No easy answer to this without more background information on the exact meaning of "huge drawing". In general you will have to split a complex world (large by extend, alot of geometry/textures etc) in 3DS Max into tiles or smaller pieces. Also you will have to define dedicated geometry e.g. for AI path finding etc.

First of all thanks for your quick replay.But i have two question:

1.can i use the classes in your city traffic example if i add special borders along the roads and assign appropriate masks for them ??

2.do i add borders in 3ds Max and then assign mask in Unigine editor  ?

1.can i use the classes in your city traffic example if i add special borders along the roads and assign appropriate masks for them ??

Yes, for sure. You also will be needed to setup triggers for junctions: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/1.0/scripting/scripts/traffic/roads

2. do i add borders in 3ds Max and then assign mask in Unigine editor  ?

Yes.

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: