UNIGINE 2.0 Alpha Preview

photo

Silent

Thank you for your swift response.

After restructuring the file hierarchy (as above) the mesh files were still not updated. After analysing our project we discovered that there was a space between characters within the projects name, eg "Unigine Project 1" After removing the spaces the "upgrade.usc" script worked and we now have meshes that are compatible with 2.0.

Thanks!

rpl89

Great! However, I can't reproduce the issue with space beween the characters. Everything is working as expected:

Upgrade "./Unigine Project 1/samples 123/samples.world" file

Upgrade "./Unigine Project 1/samples 123/animation/animation_00.world" file

rockinrob2

If you don't have any issues with browser you can ignore this warning message. We will try to remove it in the future updates.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Congratulations for the update.I have some questions regarding to the plugins for max:

Is there a way to export a node like the old version?

Is it possible to export keyframe animation in the future?

Thanks!

sunchao

Is there a way to export a node like the old version?

I'm afraid whole scene export from 3ds Max into .node was removed. Instead you can use our FBX Import plugin.

Is it possible to export keyframe animation in the future?

What do you mean by keyframe animation? We have support of Morph target with Unigine 2.0 and bone-based animation.

Thanks!

---

sunchao

I don't know mush about morph target. Is there any tutorials or samples?

I'm afraid, we don't have a lot of information right now in the documentation about morph targets. We will add more information and sample with morph targets in the next SDK update (January, 2015).

Thanks!

---

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And what about Unigine plans for this year? (RoadMap 2015) ;)

We are working hard on research of renderer improvements at the moment (about 1-2 weeks more required), can't promise some specific list right now.