[SOLVED] Window::setMoveable

photo

hi, subj makes some bug if i using Interface plugin:

Window placed in invisible bounding box, became visible only in this box and does not want to save new position, wtf?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry, still can't reproduce on latest march SDK (tested on Windows 7/XP/8/8.1 DX11/DX9/GL, Mac OS X 10.9.2, Ubuntu 13.10 x64).

Please, extract contents of attached archive to <SDK>/data/samples/widgets folder and launch flags_00 sample with Interface plugin. If you can see black boxes when you are trying to move windows, please send us log.html from <SDK>/bin folder. 

If this flags_00 sample is wrong, please provide us simple test scene for reproduction.

Thanks!

flags_00.zip

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi,

Do you have any artifcats when you trying to move Unigine editor windows (for example: Nodes, Materials, Tools, etc) with Interface plugin? They all have setMoveable() paramer set to 1. You can find implementation of all editor windows in editor_utils.h:30 and editor_utils.h:47.

Unfortunately, without simple test scene it is not clear what caused such behavior, sorry.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

i`m isung Unigine::Widgets with Interface plugin. all ok, but only at moment setMoveable(1), Unigine::Widgets::Window locking in black box;

in Editor Windows have not any artifacts

thanks, i have understood, it was wrong sequence:

Window dlg = new Window();

addChild(dlg, GUI_ALIGN_OVERLAP);
dlg.arrange();
dlg.setMoveable(1);

right:

Window dlg = new Window();

dlg.arrange();
dlg.setMoveable(1);
addChild(dlg, GUI_ALIGN_OVERLAP);