[SOLVED] appprojection

photo

Hi, I feel like a complete idiot asking this but.

How do I install the appprojection plugin?

And, How do I run it?

I have been going through the documentation but I just cant seem to get it... I think I'm missing something very simple.

Best regards

Craig

Hi Craig,

All you need to do is to use option -extern_plugin "AppProjection" when you are launching your project. Small example (<SDK>/bin and <SDK>/lib folder should be in PATH variable):

REM start_app_projection.bat (save file contents into a bat file and put it in <SDK> dir
cd %~dp0/bin
main_x64d.exe -data_path ../ -system_script "core/unigine.cpp" -extern_plugin "AppProjection" -console_command "world_load samples/samples"

Also, you can use our project generator (New Project tab) in SDK Browser to create project with AppProjection plugin.

Just select Multi-projector output... in Video Output section and click Create new project button. All neccessery files will be copied and proper launcher will be generated.

After that you can modify your projections as described in this article.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 1 month later...

Has Approjection been disabled for the 2014-01-31 (game )version of the Windows SDK?
I get an error trying to run the option -extern_plugin "AppProjection"  (EnginePlugins::addPlugin(): bad "AppProjection" plugin version 0x00004009 0x0000400a)

Could this be related to the split between Unigine sim/game ?