Unigine in full 360º FOV

photo

HI 

We build immersive projection domes that we call igloos www.igloovision.com the systems use 5 projectors to create the full immersion. We are having some success with displaying Unity 3D in 360 with 5 x cameras slaved to a game object. It works great but does not look fantastic, I came across Unigine and love the look and the feel of the graphics. It also seems to have the necessary plug-ins to output 5 cameras and also to possibly do warping for dome geometry correction for each camera from the within the engine?

We are looking to collaborate with Unigine developers to visualise the Unigine engine in full 360º. We do not have the resources or complete skill set to build a project with the 360 camera rig implemented, but we have the technology to playback the 360 imagery. If anyone is intrigued and would like to work together please get in touch with me at jake@igloovision.com

We would like launch a system like this at a major trade fair in either the gaming or simulation fields.

Thanks

post-1222-0-45988200-1386591861_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ulf

That page really gives me high hopes for fantastic 360 playback. Do you / Rheinmetall have a training package built in Unigine? If so would you be interested in putting a 360 solution together collaboratively? We have supplied the UK MOD with 360 training using VBS2 http://products.bisimulations.com/products/vbs2/overview but it does not look very good. 

We would like to display at ITSEC 2014, do you have a stand there? If you would like to continue the conversation please do by emailing me jake@igloovision.com

Kind regards

Jake Rowland

As Ulf stated, it is possible with UNIGINE Sim right out of the box, so the only question is the content.

Exactly unfortunately my company just doesn't have the resources to get deep into simulation software development, I wish we do!! Can you recommend any developer that might want to see their Unigine work in 360º?

Is it even something that the Unigine team may want to work directly with us on? It would be a great show piece at somewhere like Gamescom!?  

HI 

We build immersive projection domes that we call igloos www.igloovision.com the systems use 5 projectors to create the full immersion. We are having some success with displaying Unity 3D in 360 with 5 x cameras slaved to a game object. It works great but does not look fantastic, I came across Unigine and love the look and the feel of the graphics. It also seems to have the necessary plug-ins to output 5 cameras and also to possibly do warping for dome geometry correction for each camera from the within the engine?

We are looking to collaborate with Unigine developers to visualise the Unigine engine in full 360º. We do not have the resources or complete skill set to build a project with the 360 camera rig implemented, but we have the technology to playback the 360 imagery. If anyone is intrigued and would like to work together please get in touch with me at jake@igloovision.com

We would like launch a system like this at a major trade fair in either the gaming or simulation fields.

Thanks

attachicon.gifcutaway2.jpg

Hi Jake,

We are investigating if we can do a 180 degrees projection using 3 projectors with Unigine. Did you already find out how to do it with Unigine?

Hi Jake,

We are investigating if we can do a 180 degrees projection using 3 projectors with Unigine. Did you already find out how to do it with Unigine?

Unfortunately not had the time to experiment. We are pretty sure Unigine has exactly what we need, will let you know how we get on, would be good if you keep me updated with how you find it too. Is your 3 screen 180 for a simulator?

jake