may be a bug in fullscreen mode with dual moniter setting

photo

Under windows 7, on my computer, the graphics card's first monitor and the desktop's main monitor is different, I switched the main and second monitor in display setting, but if I switch to full screen mode, unigine always use the second monitor, this is strage behavior.

All the games and other realtime programs can correctly use the main monitor except unigine engine.

Unigine always use my second monitor as fullscreen monitor. :D

Under windows 7, on my computer, the graphics card's first monitor and the desktop's main monitor is different, I switched the main and second monitor in display setting, but if I switch to full screen mode, unigine always use the second monitor, this is strage behavior.

All the games and other realtime programs can correctly use the main monitor except unigine engine.

Unigine always use my second monitor as fullscreen monitor. :D

I will check it out.

Are you running a 30" with Dual-DVI or SLI, if so check the video card port you have monitor connected into. I had the same sort of issue till I changed h/w ports on the video card and installed latest drivers. (under windows 7 64bit with ATI 5970's)

no, I don't own such highend hardware, just GTX 260+ and dual viewsonic vx 922, these two monitor is 19-inch monitor,

BTW, my video card is a middle-brand(maybe should say, second class brand) GTX260, so it has some bug in it's bios, can not get upgraded, so I have to switch the main and secondary monitor every time I reinstall windows 7,

How I connect the hw port to video card is not relevent to the result, I always need to switch monitor in display setting for normal dual-monitor.

But only unigine, unigine always use my second montior in system to use fullscreen.