Suggested tracker improvements

photo

1. Undo an edit

2. Flatten tangent handle to horizontal button. In max curve editor there is a button for making the in/out horizontal. I need this to make an object stop for a period of time and doing it by eye is impossible. Another way to achieve this in max is just to grab a key and copy it to a new time. This automatically creates a straight horizontal curve between the 2 keys. It would be nice if copying keys in unigine did that.

3. Better visualisation of the animated point on the spline. its really hard to see at the moment.

4. Visualise where cameras are all the time, not just when selected. There could be a toggle in Show to turn them off when not needed.

5. toggle to only show curves for selected track.

6. More control of animation playback parameters of smeshes. ie eg play from frame 40 to 85 then 250 to 210.

7. Make the floppy disc icon able to add keys while track is active (has E on). Otherwise for a transform i have to click in the timeline 3 times to add a key for x,y,z and then i have to drag them to align them at the same time.

8. A way to copy parameters between tracks (currently im copying by text file)

Thanks

Thank you, Steve!

Right now enhancing Tracker is not on the short-time development plan, but we'll surely consider your suggestions when the time to improve it comes. Most probably refactirof Tracker is to be expected together with a new editor, hardly any sooner.

• 1 year later...