[SOLVED] Tracks sample broken

Since the last Unigine update (2012-06-14) the physics tracks_01 sample is not working correctly. To begin with it seems fine, but after you drive around for a bit the tracks seem to get caught up on something, then the vehicle starts flipping around and the tracks come off. Anyone know what's causing this? I've used that vehicle as a placeholder in my own game and it has the same problems. I'd like to try and fix it without having to resort to replacing the whole vehicle (yet).

OK thanks. But in that case I'd say the forum search feature is also broken because it doesn't find that post if I search for "tracks", but does if I search for "tracks_01". Seems like it's being a little too specific.

The search function of the forum software is horrible (you are not the first complaining about it), but as far as I know UNIGINE team has no web programmer at the moment for fixing/improving it.

Maybe not if you were located somewhere in the caribians instead of tomsk... :) But never mind, most probably the weather at the moment in tomsk is much better than in Germany, raining the whole day...