[SOLVED] trouble loading nodes with JointWheels

Hello Everyone,

When I add a node that has JointWheel defintions to the world Unigine seems unable to read the JointWheel definitions randomly.(no read error output) Sometimes a vehicle will import correctly, all 4 JointWheels will be there. I have 7 different vehicle nodes, 3 of them are consistantly broken, another 2 randomly work (after restarting unigine) and the last 2 seem to always work. All of the vehicle node files work perfectly with the 2011-10-05 SDK and older SDKs. This only happens in the current and previous SDK releases. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this strange problem?

Thanks a lot!

Well looks like I found the issue. The node ID of the bodys used by the JointWheels was already in use by new nodes I imported since the 2011-10-05 SDK, looks like I will have to be careful with that. Anyways, here is a full working vehicle node if anyone would like to use it as an example. The model was obtained freely off of Google 3D Warehouse, so I'm not sure if there are license issues. The wheel models are mine, but anyone is free to do whatever they want with those.

silveraldo2008.zip