shown in other instead.
Parallax Occlusion Sample
This material graph sample demonstrates how to implement parallax occlusion mapping when creating materials.
Opacity and Roughness data for the Deferred PBR Material master material node are specified directly via port adapters.
The data from the Albedo and Normal Map textures is sampled by the two Sample2D nodes connected via the xyz port adapter to the Albedo and Normal ports of the Deferred PBR Material master material node respectively.
The UV coordinates used for texture sampling in both cases are obtained by reducing (Sub node) the current UV0 coordinates (UV0 node) by UV offset values from the ParallaxOcclusionMapping node produced using the following inputs:
- Coordinates of the opposite view direction of the camera obtained by connecting the corresponding output of the Camera node via the -X|-Y|-Z port adapter are passed to the Rotate Space node converting them to tangent space.
- UV coordinates provided by the UV0 node.
- Height texture provided by the Texture node.
- Screen coordinates taken from the Fragment Coordinate node.
- UV aspect ratio specified directly via the port adapter.
- Four parameters (Maximum Layers, Minimum Layers, Noise, and Height) each provided by a Float Slider node (enabling you to adjust float values via the Parameters panel in the UnigineEditor).
Finally, the data output is passed to the Final Material node.