shown in other instead.
UNIGINE provides various samples on working with content: you can check how to use built-in UNIGINE objects with different settings, set up LODs and materials, adjust rendering settings, or work with vegetation.
The Samples demo includes the following content samples:
- Built-in objects:
- Billboards: settings, billboards generator usage, billboards-based airport lights.
- Cloud Layer: cloud material settings, usage of a Field Weather.
- Mesh Cluster: usage, settings.
- Mesh Clutter: settings, masking, orienting along the relief, meshes scattered across a terrain, World Clutter settings.
- Decals: use cases, decal material settings, decal types, decal-based terrain holes.
- Grass: settings, masking, material settings, grass animation, orienting along the terrain, optimization, usage.
- Omni Light and Projected Light settings; usage of Per-Light Lens Flares with World, Omni, and Proj light sources, application of various shapes and textures
- Voxel Probes: examples of baking from various emissive objects, Cornell box, optimized placement and usage
- Environment Probes: shapes of probes, types of reflections, reflection mask, clipping occluded reflections using the Cutout By Shadow option
- Static and dynamic shadows, shadow masking, shadow penumbra
- Particle Systems: composing, material settings, types of particles, types of emitters, additional forces and physicals influencing particles, rendering to a procedural texture used by the orthographic decal, use with the skinned mesh.
- Volumetric Objects: types, usage.
- Global Water: material settings, use of Field Shoreline; use of Field Height, Field Spacer, decals, and the particle system with objects on water.
- World Spline Graph: usage and settings; creation of roads on the terrain surface, creation of chains, ropes, and cables.
- Impostors: usage, material settings.
- LOD system: LODs surfaces, performance.
- Materials: hierarchy and inheritance, usage of the mesh_base material, types of normal mapping, vertex color options, rendering of cross sections, refraction and reflection settings for transparent objects, such as glass and liquid, correct reflections on rough surfaces.
- Post sensor postprocess materials usage for meshes and decals.
- Render settings:
- Vegetation: forest example, types of leaves, vertex- and UV-based animation of leaves, branches, and trunks, tree composition.