shown in other instead.
Windows Development Environment
To start working with the Unigine engine on the Windows platform you should install the UNIGINE SDK and additional software.
Prepare the Environment for Windows#
Install UNIGINE SDK#
There are two ways to install SDK:
- If you have a UNIGINE SDK archive downloaded at the UNIGINE developer portal:
- If you have UNIGINE SDK Browser downloaded at the UNIGINE developer portal:
To start your project with UNIGINE SDK you need to install the required software to prepare the development environment:
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013/2015 (Express Edition can be downloaded for free).
- Install Python 2.7 (can be downloaded for free).
- Install SCons 2.5.1 or higher (can be downloaded for free).
The recommended version is SCons 3.0+; if you are going to build the engine, its components or your applications with Visual Studio 2017 toolset, the SCons 3.0+ is required.