shown in other instead.
UNIGINE upgrade script is a one-touch solution to upgrade data of a UNIGINE-based project to be consistent with updated engine builds.
The script recursively scans the project folders inside the data folder to upgrade the files located there. If the script fails to upgrade some files, it will generate an error log (errors.log file).
The script is located in utils/Upgrade directory of UNIGINE SDK.
To invoke the upgrade script, run upgrade.usc at the command prompt by using USC interpreter:
usc_x* upgrade.usc DIRS OPTIONS
- If the content to be upgraded is stored only in the project's data folder, specify the path to this folder:
You can also specify only a particular folder inside the data folder, if necessary.
usc_x* upgrade.usc PATH_TO_DATA OPTIONS
- If the content to be upgraded is stored in external directories (several data_path options are specified on the project start-up), you can specify them for the upgrade script:
usc_x* upgrade.usc DIR_0 DIR_1 OPTIONSIf you need to upgrade several projects, you should run the upgrade script for each of them separately.
Command Line Options
The upgrade script recognizes the following command line options:
- --log - a path to the log file. If the option isn't specified, the log will be printed to the command prompt only.
If no options are set, the script will start upgrading with the default values.
- To upgrade content of a UNIGINE-based project located in D:\my_project directory, type at the command prompt:
usc_x64 upgrade.usc D:\my_project\data
- To run content upgrading of a UNIGINE-based project and save the log data into a file, run the upgrade script as follows:
usc_x64 upgrade.usc D:\my_project\data --log D:\my_project\log.html