shown in other instead.
The System Menu panel contains main UNIGINE engine settings and can be opened by pressing Esc.
It has the following tabs:
- API — toggles settings used for rendering:
- OpenGL — available for Windows/Linux platforms
- Direct3D11 — available for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Mode — specifies video mode settings:
- Resolution — application window resolution
- Full Screen — a fullscreen mode
- VSync — synchronization of the FPS with the monitor refresh rate
- Shaders — specify shader settings
- Quality — specifies the shader quality profile (low, medium or high)
- Textures — specify texture settings
- Options - specify options
- Antialiasing — choose the antialiasing mode or disable it at all.
- Interface Language - specifies the language to use in the interface.
- Show — enable visual helpers
- FPS Counter — show FPS info
- Wireframe — enable scene wireframe mode
- Profiler — show profiler
- Messages — show engine messages
- Keyboard box - lists the key bindings and allows to change them
- Options - specifies other control options
- Always Run — toggles constant running mode (when enabled, the running mode will be used as default one)
- Invert Mouse — toggles inversion of the Y-axis of the mouse
- Mouse Speed — specifies the mouse sensitivity (from 0.5 to 2.0)
Settings of this tab take effect if one of the supported stereo modes is used. The settings are described here.
- Syncker - Syncker-related options
- AppWall / AppProjection - settings of this section take effect if the AppWall, AppSurround or AppProjection plugin is used. The settings are described here.
To open the Projection Configurator, click Projection. This option is available only for projects with the AppProjection plugin loaded.
The tab provides information about the Unigine team participated in engine development.