Warning! This version of documentation is OUTDATED, as it describes an older SDK version! Please switch to the documentation for the latest SDK version.
Warning! This version of documentation describes an old SDK version which is no longer supported! Please upgrade to the latest SDK version.
No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
The Render section of the Settings window allows adjusting the rendering settings of the world. It has a set of sub-sections given below.
- Screen — screen settings such as VR emulation and stereo modes, virtual resolution, border, etc.
- Visibility Distances — settings related to visibility distances for shadows, reflections, and various types of objects.
- Antialiasing — settings of anti-aliasing: both the Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) and Fast approXimate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA).
- Textures — texture-related settings, such as quality, resolution, filtering options, etc.
- Lights — lights-related settings, such as lens flares effect, batching parameters as well as per-object limits for forward rendering pass.
- Shadows - settings of the scene shadows.
- Global Illumination — the settings of the global illumination including SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion), SSGI (screen-space global illumination) and bent normals.
- SSS — the settings of the subsurface scattering.
- SSR — the settings of the screen-space reflections (SSR).
- Water — the settings of the water rendering.
- Clouds — the settings of the clouds.
- Vegetation — the vegetation animation parameters applied across the whole world.
- Environment — the settings controlling environment of the scene (scattering, haze, etc.).
- Occlusion Culling — settings related to occlusion culling.
- Postprocess — the settings of the rendering post-processeses: refraction, FXAA, and volumetric shadows.
- Motion blur — the settings of the motion blur rendering post-processes.
- DOF — the settings of the depth of field (DoF) effect.
- Camera Effects — the settings of the camera.
- Color — the scene color correction settings.
- Streaming — settings related to resource streaming.
- Screen-Space Materials — settings related to screen-space materials.
Last update: 2018-06-04
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)