shown in other instead.
Windows Development Environment
To start working with the Unigine engine on the Windows platform you should install the Unigine SDK and additional software.
Prepare the Environment for Windows
Install Unigine SDK
There are two ways to install SDK:
- If you downloaded a Unigine 2 SDK archive:
- Extract the archive into a target directory.
- Run browser.exe.
- If you downloaded a Unigine SDK Browser, install the browser and then install Unigine 2 SDK.
To start your project with Unigine SDK you need to install the required software to prepare the development environment:
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010/2013 Express Edition (can be downloaded for free).
- If you install Microsoft Visual Studio which version is older than 2013 you should also install:
- Install Python 2.7 (can be downloaded for free).
- Install SCons 2.0+ (can be downloaded for free).