shown in other instead.
- Windows (Vista/7/8/10)
- Linux (kernel 2.6+)
- OS X (10.9+)
Both 32- and 64-bit systems are supported (only 64-bit OS X supported). The engine fully and efficiently utilizes the multi-core CPU architecture.
SIMD optimizations (SSE, SSE2, AVX, AltiVec) are provided out of the box.
- Windows: all graphic cards with support for DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.4+
If your graphic card has support for DirectX 11 only (OpenGL 4.4 is not supported), for example, Intel HD4000+, you can still run the engine with DirectX 11.
- Linux: all graphic cards with support for OpenGL 4.4+
- OS X: all graphic cards with support for OpenGL 4.1
NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX / QuadFireX technologies are supported.
- PC keyboard
- PC mouse
- PC joystick
- PC wheel controller
- Xbox 360 controller
- Multi-touch screen
- Flat LCD
- Multi-monitor systems (Matrox TripleHead2Go, monitor walls, CAVEs, AMD Eyefinity, etc.)
- 3D Vision and 3D Vision Surround-ready monitors
- Anaglyph glasses (red-cyan)
- Any dual-screen stereo system with independent input for each eye
- Side-by-side and interlaced stereo
- Oculus Rift (DK1, DK2) virtual reality display
Actual RAM and disk space requirements of a Unigine-based application depend on the application itself. However, the required disk space should not be less than 20 MB, as this is the size of Unigine libraries and core data.