Warning! This version of documentation is OUTDATED, as it describes an older SDK version! Please switch to the documentation for the latest SDK version.
Warning! This version of documentation describes an old SDK version which is no longer supported! Please upgrade to the latest SDK version.
No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
The Render section of the Settings window allows adjusting the rendering settings of the world. It has a set of sub-sections given below.
- Screen — screen settings such as VR emulation and stereo modes, virtual resolution, border, etc.
- Visibility Distances — settings related to visibility distances for shadows, reflections, and various types of objects.
- Textures — texture-related settings, such as quality, resolution, filtering options, etc.
- Lights — lights-related settings, such as lens flares effect, batching parameters as well as per-object limits for forward rendering pass.
- Transparent — settings related to rendering of transparent materials.
- Shadows — settings of the scene shadows.
- Global Illumination — the settings of the global illumination including SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion), SSGI (screen-space global illumination) and bent normals.
- SSS — settings of the subsurface scattering.
- SSR — settings of the screen-space reflections (SSR).
- Decals — decals-related settings.
- SSBevel — settings of the screen-space bevel effect (SSBevel).
- SSDirt — settings of the screen-space dirt effect (SSDirt).
- Terrain — terrain rendering settings.
- Water — water rendering settings.
- Clouds — clouds rendering settings.
- Vegetation — vegetation animation parameters applied across the whole world.
- Environment — settings controlling environment of the scene (scattering, haze, etc.).
- Occlusion Culling — settings related to occlusion culling.
- Camera Effects — settings of the camera (Motion Blur, DOF, etc.).
- Color — scene color correction settings.
- Buffers — additional buffer settings.
- Streaming — settings related to resource streaming.
- Custom Post Materials — custom post materials settings.
- Debug Materials — debug materials settings.
- Custom Composite Materials — custom composite materials settings.
Last update: 2023-06-23
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)