This version of documentation is OUTDATED! Please switch to the latest one.
No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
The Render section of the Settings window allows adjusting the rendering settings of the world. It has a set of sub-sections given below.
- Screen — screen settings such as VR emulation and stereo modes, virtual resolution, border, etc.
- Visibility Distances — settings related to visibility distances for shadows, reflections, and various types of objects.
- Antialiasing — settings of anti-aliasing: Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA), Fast approXimate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA), and Supersampling.
- Textures — texture-related settings, such as quality, resolution, filtering options, etc.
- Lights — lights-related settings, such as lens flares effect, batching parameters as well as per-object limits for forward rendering pass.
- Transparent — settings related to rendering of transparent materials.
- Shadows — settings of the scene shadows.
- Global Illumination — the settings of the global illumination including SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion), SSGI (screen-space global illumination) and bent normals.
- SSS — settings of the subsurface scattering.
- SSR — settings of the screen-space reflections (SSR).
- Decals — decals-related settings.
- SSBevel — settings of the screen-space bevel effect (SSBevel).
- SSDirt — settings of the screen-space dirt effect (SSDirt).
- Terrain — terrain rendering settings.
- Water — water rendering settings.
- Clouds — clouds rendering settings.
- Vegetation — vegetation animation parameters applied across the whole world.
- Environment — settings controlling environment of the scene (scattering, haze, etc.).
- Occlusion Culling — settings related to occlusion culling.
- Postprocess — settings of the rendering post-processeses: refraction, FXAA, and volumetric shadows.
- Motion Blur — settings of the motion blur rendering post-processes.
- DOF — settings of the depth of field (DoF) effect.
- Camera Effects — settings of the camera.
- Color — scene color correction settings.
- Buffers — additional buffer settings.
- Streaming — settings related to resource streaming.
- Screen-Space Materials — settings related to screen-space materials.
Last update: 2021-04-29
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)