New sound system is on the way
- New cross-API sound framework.
- Wrappers for OpenAL/FMOD/XAudio2.
- New WorldSource and AmbientSource classes for sound in the framework.
- Rollback to alpha7 version of Theora, beta seems to be too buggy.
- Improvements of C++ API, now it's possible to work with UnigineScript's arrays.
- Image framework now allows rotation of an image, it's very useful for cubemaps.
- Fixed lack of HSV accuracy for image dialog.
- Additional render optimizations (less CPU cache thrashing).
- Updated stereo launchers.
- Support of 3DNow! technology in the framework.
- Interpreter optimizations (Variable is more compact now, vec/mat/quat parameters are passed more optimal also).
- RichText now can be expanded.
- ObjectGui and ObjectGuiMesh cannot load UI files anymore, they simply provide an interface for GUI object.
- Separators in WidgetMenuBox.
- Open menu can be hidden by a click of any mouse button.
- XML parser now skips EF BB BF sequence at the beginning of the file in order to be more compliant with Unicode standarts.
- Fixed old UnigineEditor bug with moving nodes up/down in the list.
- Node instancing framework in UnigineEditor.
- Updated MPEG video grabber for new ffmpeg.
- C++ API documentation update.
It seems that the new sound system is close to be completed. Unfortunatelly there are a lot of bugs in OpenAL, some of them are really stupid ones. Another headache is different reverberation models in different APIs, there can hardly be API-independent settings.