Editing of physics via UnigineEditor
Our main concern for the moment is physics module, its design seems to be polished up, however there are a lot of code to be written.
- Image class in the library.
- Bilinear sampling of cubic textures in Image class.
- Bugfix of dead pointers while interconnecting several scripts.
- Changes of video mode and render settings in System::init() are applied after the end of init() function now.
- New base shapes (incompleted yet, no collisions and intersections): box, capsule, cylinder.
- Shapes visualization.
- Joints draft.
- New functions in core library of UnigineScript: length2() and dot3().
- Configuration of Body and Shapes by means of UnigineEditor.