shown in other instead.
High-Level Vehicle Demo
High-Level Vehicle demo project showcases a new High-Level Car Physics System. To learn more on using the system to create your own wheeled vehicle simulation please refer to this article.
- Setting engine's power and resistance curves, as well as idle speed (RPM).
- Gearbox simulation (manual and automatic) enabling you to adjust throttle and speed values for shifting gears along with transition time, as well as to set the number of gears and configure gear ratios.
- Mathematical wheel model for more realistic steering, enabling simulation of forces affecting the rotating wheel, along with an ability to adjust suspension travel distance, spring, and damping values.
- Easy setup of steering and driving axes along with capability to turn the differential lock on and off.
- Switching between different views (driver's view, external camera, etc.).
- Simulation of various surface conditions (such as dry, wet, snow-covered, or icy road, mud, and so on).
- A set of debug windows displaying information on all vehicle parameters in real time.
Accessing Demo Source Code#
You can study and modify the source code of this demo to create your own projects. To access the source code do the following:
- Find the High-Level Vehicle Demo demo in the Available section and click Install (if you haven't installed it yet).
- After successful installation the demo will appear in the Installed section, and you can click Copy as Project to create a project based on this demo.
- In the Create New Project window, that opens, enter the name for your new project in the corresponding field and click Create New Project.
- Now you can click Open Code IDE to check and modify source code in your default IDE, or click Open Editor to open the project in the UnigineEditor.