shown in other instead.
The World Intersection section of the C# Component Samples demo contains a set of samples demonstrating how intersection is found between various types of nodes:
- Bound Box
- Bound Frustum
- Bound Sphere
- Intersection of a ray with geometry
- Intersection between the ray cast from the camera and geometry in the point of the mouse cursor
Accessing Demo Source Code#
You can study and modify the source code of this demo to create your own projects. To access the source code do the following:
- Find the C# Component Samples demo in the Available section and click Install (if you haven't installed it yet).
- After successful installation the demo will appear in the Installed section, and you can click Copy as Project to create a project based on this demo.
- In the Create New Project window, that opens, enter the name for your new project in the corresponding field and click Create New Project.
- Now you can click Open Code IDE to check and modify source code in your default IDE, or click Open Editor to open the project in the UnigineEditor.