shown in other instead.
The Navigation section of the C# Component Samples demo contains a set of samples demonstrating how navigation can be arranged in 2D and 3D spaces:
- Route_2D_navigation_mesh — pathfinding using the navigation mesh
- Route_2D_navigation_mesh_And_Target — simple pathfinding usage example for AI: robots move and collect coins, which are spawned at random points within the navigation mesh
- Route_2D_navigation_sector_And_Obstacles — demonstrating the use of obstacles — special objects that dynamically create obstacles for pathfinding
- Route_2D_navigation_sectors — demonstrating the use of sectors in 2D navigation
- Route_3D_And_Target — simple pathfinding usage example for AI: robots fly and collect coins, which are spawned at random points within the navigation sectors volume
- Route_3D_navigation_sectors — demonstrating the use of sectors in 3D navigation
Accessing Demo Source Code#
You can study and modify the source code of this demo to create your own projects. To access the source code do the following:
- Find the C# Component Samples demo in the Demos section and click Install (if you haven't installed it yet).
- After successful installation the demo will appear in the Installed section, and you can click Copy as Project to create a project based on this demo.
- In the Create New Project window, that opens, enter the name for your new project in the corresponding field and click Create New Project.
- Now you can click Open Code IDE to check and modify source code in your default IDE, or click Open Editor to open the project in the UnigineEditor.