shown in other instead.
C# Component Sample
C# Component System Sample showcases the capabilities of the C# Component System introduced in UNIGINE 2.9. A simple third-person shooter game demonstrates performance and flexibility of the logic system using familiar concepts.
Programming is easy: application logic is implemented in components that can be assigned to any nodes in the virtual world to extend their functionality.
To launch this demo:
- Install one of the following IDEs to work with the source code:
- Visual Studio Code, recommended (C# extension is required)
- Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio 2019
- Download and install .NET Core 2.2.
If you're using Visual Studio, choose the appropriate .NET Core version:
- Click Copy as Project under this Demo.
- Click Edit Content to make the created project run in the Editor.
- Run the project via the Play button on the Editor's toolbar.