shown in other instead.
Adding Source Data
Generating the terrain and any objects located on it starts from defining the type of the data source you are planning to add.
All georeferenced data sources are divided into four types:
- Elevation / Height — data used to generate terrain geometry
- Imagery / Color — data used to generate textures for the terrain surface
- Vector — vector data based on which various objects are added onto the terrain: roads, communications, buildings, landmarks, etc.
- Mask — landcover data based on which natural features of the terrain are generated: details, grass, trees, etc.
- Objects — objects that are generated and distributed across the terrain based on the Mask or Vector data.
To add a new data layer, click + Add Layer in the corresponding section.
To remove the selected data layer, right-click the source and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
You can add multiple data layers. Thus, you can improve the structure of your data and manage all group members at once (enable/disable, add tags, modify parameters, etc.)