A physical is an object inside of which there is an invisible force field affecting other objects.
Types of Physicals#
There are 5 types of physicals:
- Physical Wind is a cuboid shaped area that simulates the blowing wind inside of it.
- Physical Force is a spherical object with a force applied to its center. It pulls physical objects and particles up to or away from the point or rotates them around.
- Physical Noise is a cuboid shaped area that adds a distribution flow based on a volumetric noise texture.
- Physical Water is cuboid shaped area that simulates a force field affecting water objects.
- Physical Trigger is an object firing callbacks when physical objects or non-physical colliders get inside or outside of it.
Last update: 2018-12-27