The Render section of the Settings window allows adjusting the rendering settings of the world. It has a set of sub-sections given below.
- Screen — screen settings such as VR emulation and stereo modes, virtual resolution, border, etc.
- Visibility Distances — settings related to visibility distances for shadows, reflections, and various types of objects.
- Antialiasing — settings of anti-aliasing: both the Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) and Fast approXimate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA).
- Textures — texture-related settings, such as quality, resolution, filtering options, etc.
- Lights — lights-related settings, such as lens flares effect, batching parameters as well as per-object limits for forward rendering pass.
- Shadows - settings of the scene shadows.
- Global Illumination — the settings of the global illumination including SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion), SSGI (screen-space global illumination) and bent normals.
- SSS — the settings of the subsurface scattering.
- SSR — the settings of the screen-space reflections (SSR).
- Water — the settings of the water rendering.
- Clouds — the settings of the clouds.
- Vegetation — the vegetation animation parameters applied across the whole world.
- Environment — the settings controlling environment of the scene (scattering, haze, etc.).
- Occlusion Culling — settings related to occlusion culling.
- Postprocess — the settings of the rendering post-processeses: refraction, FXAA, and volumetric shadows.
- Motion blur — the settings of the motion blur rendering post-processes.
- DOF — the settings of the depth of field (DoF) effect.
- Camera Effects — the settings of the camera.
- Color — the scene color correction settings.
- Streaming — settings related to resource streaming.
- Screen-Space Materials — settings related to screen-space materials.
Last update: 2018-08-10