UNIGINE provides various samples on working with content: you can check how to use the built-in UNIGINE objects with different settings, set up LODs and materials, adjust rendering settings, or work with vegetation.
The Samples demo includes the following content samples:
- Built-in objects:
- Billboards: settings, billboards generator usage.
- Cloud Layer: cloud material settings, usage of a field weather.
- Mesh Cluster: usage, settings.
- Mesh Clutter: settings, masking, orienting along the relief, meshes scattered across a terrain, WorldClutter settings.
- Decals: use cases, decal material settings, decal types.
- Grass settings.
- Lighting: types of light sources, LightOmni settings, LightProj settings, types of reflections, screen space reflections.
- Particle systems: composing, additional forces influencing particles, particles material settings, types of particles, types of emitters.
- Global water: material settings, usage of a field shoreline.
- Render settings:
- LOD system: LODs surfaces, performance.
- Materials: hierarchy and inheritance, usage of the mesh_base material, types of normal mapping, vertex color options.
- Natures: forest, types of vegetation, types of leaves, leaves animation, tree composition.
- Post sensor postprocess materials.