Terrain with hardware tessellation, hotfixes
- Terrain has been migrated from strips to simple triangles, from now on it supports hardware tessellation (only in DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0).
- Added a sample with terrain smoothed via hardware tessellation: data/samples/objects/terrain_01.
- Added distance-based gradual projection fading for decals.
- Added a sample with omni-directional decals: data/samples/decals/omni_00.
- Decals use their own 'two-sided' setting during projection rather than material one.
- Skinned meshes can be rendered into the velocity buffer for motion blur.
- Added a sample with translucent lightmaps: data/samples/lights/lightmap_01.
- Fixed skinned mesh export in Maya plugins.
- Lightmapping tool inside of the UnigineEditor currently factors in light masks, shadow flags, two-sided option and translucence.
- Fixed clamp/level feature in NormalMapper.
- MeshViewer now shows the number of active bones in a selected surface.
- Added light and viewport masks for decals into UnigineEditor.
- Fixed OBJ files loading in Terrain tool.
- Fixed splash screens called within init()/shutdown() functions in the system script.
- WorldTransform has acquired new functions that allow to directly access its spline.
- Added support of PPM P2/P3 image file formats.
- Fixed the disappearance of wheels connected by JointWheel.
- Fixed the error after multiple calls of WorldTransform::play().
- Various WorldExpression bugfixes.
- Fixed WidgetFlash positioning.
- Added cross() for ivec3 in UnigineScript.
- Added support of button events in Flash (onRelease, onPress etc).
- Added info on Flash usage.
- Updated UnigineScript library documentation.
- Updated info on core math, data types and operators in UnigineScript.
PS: Mac OS X support is on the way.