- Added support of physical cloth.
- Added JointPin for pinning cloth to BodyRigid and BodyDummy.
- Added PhysicalWind for setting wind areas affecting cloth.
- Fixed saving of instanced materials.
- Access to contact time in physical contacts.
- Access to more verbose info from JointWheel.
- "Frozenable" flag for rigid bodies.
- Correct handling of setVelocityTransform() by BodyRagDoll.
- Fixed Unicode issue with log file names in Windows.
- Added plugins for Maya 2009 Linux 64 bit.
- Fixed issue with particles inside sectors.
- Added a bunch of new physical samples.
- Updated documentation on common object options ("Principles of Operation / Objects" section of the manual).
Cloth-based propellers drive airplanes in the field of PhysicalWind:
You can find more videos with new features inUnigine crew's blog.
PS: By the way, here is another blog entry regarding Unigine in AMD Underground Blog:11 Days of DirectX® 11, Day Eight: Unigine "Heaven".