Full DirectX 11 render with tessellation support
- Tessellation support under DirectX 11.
- Tessellation support under OpenGL on ATI DirectX 10 level cards.
- Added hull and domain shaders for tessellation.
- Added "render_profiler" console variable that turns on/off performance profiling of render postprocesses.
- Fixed OpenCL initialization (headers were silently updated by Khronos Group).
- Detail textures can use the second UV channel (it can be selected in the "States / Options / Detail" drop-down menu).
- Added mesh_tessellation_base material for objects with hardware tessellation, it supports tessellation masks and height textures.
- Fixed UnigineScript bug with disappearing of "this" by complex inheritance.
- Reloading of meshes with different surfaces in MeshViewer; minor usability improvements.
- Added EXT_texture_snorm extension support.
- Added the distance for disabling occluders.
- Simplified SSAO for low shader profile.
- CUDA headers updated to version 2.30.
- Updated documentation on sound ("Principles of Operation / Sound" section of the manual).
No tesselation, simple normal mapping:
No tessellation, wireframe:
By the way, this art asset will be used in our upcoming real-time demo, which is to be released in October.
PS: Here are some numbers considering performance of CUDA and DirectCompute:Unigine Crew blog.